Going on a diet while on vacation sometimes makes us a burden. Especially after the trip, the weight actually goes up. The progress that has been obtained just disappears, right?
Well, actually gaining weight during the holidays is normal. Even most of it is just a mass of water because of eating more “naughty” than before.
So that you don’t get stressed and end up canceling your vacation plans, see the facts about weight gain during the holidays below!
The holidays are a time for fun, so don’t stress if the scale goes up a little!
Holidays are the best time to celebrate moments and have fun. So don’t let anything get in the way of all that happiness, including worrying about gaining a little weight.
Why? When we indulge in holiday meals and snacks, our weight can naturally fluctuate. This is a natural mechanism that occurs, even without realizing it, your BB in the morning and evening can be different.
The increase is natural and you become fuller than before. However, most of the weight gain comes from water because we eat a little out of control.
So, if you still want good food without the stress of the holidays, don’t hold back, but don’t overdo it and make you sick to your stomach. Remember, the only weight gain that appears is water weight and stomach contents, not fat!
The culprit for holiday weight gain is water mass and stomach contents, not fat!
When the diet has shown good progress, you become more enthusiastic and reluctant to make mistakes. This is what causes you to often be confused when going on vacation.
Holidays are considered to be the culprit for quick weight gain. This is considered to thwart all diet efforts that you have previously run. In the end, you choose to stay on a diet according to the protocol during the holidays.
Actually, while on vacation, you can actually gain quite a lot of weight, but again, this is not fat.
Why? Because to get 1 kg of fat in the body, we need a surplus of 7700 calories from what we need. Unfortunately, this is not possible for some people.
For example, you have a need for 2,000 calories, if you have a surplus of 7,700 calories, it means you have to eat up to 4 times as much. Even though it’s naughty to eat during the holidays it’s not up to that much.
Weight gain is usually only the mass of water and food that is still in the intestines. Usually in a few days it will just disappear.
Don’t think about the scales sliding right, enjoy your time!
Actually, you can eat anything on vacation. However, make sure that 80% of the food remains healthy and nutritious. The remaining 20%, you can eat whatever you want.
Don’t think too much while eating because it will burden you. Just enjoy a short vacation to get bored with routine.
For a while, it’s okay not to weigh or count calories first. Later, after the new holidays back on track again! Improve your diet again and continue your diet until you get the body you want.
Your BB will be back again in no time
BB did you go up after a few days of vacation? Don’t worry! Usually BB will return to normal again within 1 week. The most important thing is that you are not stressed or sad when you are on the scale. Because if you are stressed, you usually become lazy again to diet.
While waiting for the good BB as before, try to do a healthy diet and exercise regularly. You can also join the GGL program so that you can be directed by an experienced mentor.
More Information at Banjar Post
Take advantage of the holidays to enjoy your favorite food
While on vacation, take advantage of the time for culinary delights and try your favorite food. Do everything with pleasure without feeling guilty at all.
If you like cooking, why not try new recipes? Cook whatever food you like to start with. Pamper your mouth and stomach while on vacation.
Later after the holidays, then return to the right diet. The point is you have to enjoy going on a diet and not be depressed in order to last long.
Enjoy your vacation to the fullest!
Actually, GGL gives permission if you want to enjoy your vacation first. Enjoy time with family and friends to the fullest. Don’t destroy everything just because you are burdened with the problem of increasing BB.
The point of the article above is that you don’t need to worry about sudden weight gain after the holidays. This is normal and is generally caused by the weight of water and food in the intestines.
Generally this condition is only temporary and within 1 week it will return to normal. So, what’s increasing is not fat!